Job Opportunities at Winston Engineering
At Winston Engineering, we offer exciting career opportunities.
Talents of diverse backgrounds and cultures are welcomed to join our team.
Current Job Opening:
SALES ENGINEER (VACUUM PUMPS)
- The candidate will be responsible to formulate sales plan and meet the annual budget set.
- He/She is responsible to liaise with our customers on their solution needs and after sales need. This also includes providing quotations to customers, sales report generation, project management and sales presentations.
- A degree or diploma holder preferably in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Air/Gas transfer technology such as Blower and/or vacuum pumps such as liquid ring, rotary lobe, rotary vane, dry screw, blowers, compressors etc with some on site experience in commissioning and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office and ability to read P&ID is a must.
- Autocad knowledge is a plus.
- Class 3 driving license with own vehicle.
PROJECT SALES MANAGER
- Build strong tender bid pipeline.
- Meeting sales target.
- Build rapport and relationship with existing customers while building new accounts.
- Oversee projects handling by the execution team, and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Prospecting report submissions and monitoring.
- Strong pump knowledge and good understanding of rotating equipment.
- Experience in project tender bids with major EPC, and possess Project Management skills.
- Knowledge of skid packages is a plus
Please contact Ms. Kelly Toh at email@example.com