Job Opportunities at Winston Engineering
At Winston Engineering, we offer exciting career opportunities.
Talents of diverse backgrounds and cultures are welcomed to join our team.
Currently, we have 2 full time job openings for the position as below:
- SALES ENGINEER (VACUUM PUMP)
• A degree or diploma holder preferably in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 5 years experience in vacuum pumps (liquid ring, rotary lobe, rotary vane, dry screw etc) and blowers (side channel, rotary lobe/roots etc) with on site experience in commissioning and troubleshooting of vacuum pump and blower packages.
• Knowledge of MS Office and ability to read P&ID is a must.
• Autocad knowledge is a plus.
• Formulate sales plan and meet the annual budget set.
• Responsible to liaise with our customers on their vacuum pump needs and after sales need.
• Provide technical, after-sales and post-sales support to the sales team on enquiries related to vacuum pump and blower applications. This will include on site technical clarifications with customers, supervision on testing and commissioning as well as supervision on trouble shooting.
• Design vacuum/blower packages for the application.
• Provide quotations to customers, sales report generation, project management and sales presentation.
- MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN
• Certificate in Mechanical Engineering.
• At least 1 year experience.
• Maintenance, Servicing and troubleshooting of pumps and motors.
Please contact Ms. Kelly Toh at firstname.lastname@example.org