Job Opportunities at Winston Engineering
At Winston Engineering, we offer exciting career opportunities.
Talents of diverse backgrounds and cultures are welcomed to join our team.
Current Job Opening:
SALES ENGINEER (VACUUM PUMPS)
- The candidate will be responsible to formulate sales plan and meet the annual budget set.
- He/She is responsible to liaise with our customers on their solution needs and after sales need. This also includes providing quotations to customers, sales report generation, project management and sales presentations.
- A degree or diploma holder preferably in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Air/Gas transfer technology such as Blower and/or vacuum pumps such as liquid ring, rotary lobe, rotary vane, dry screw, blowers, compressors etc with some on site experience in commissioning and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office and ability to read P&ID is a must.
- Autocad knowledge is a plus.
- Class 3 driving license with own vehicle.
- To produce and prepare technical drawings according to engineering specifications and provide drafting, design and other technical support for all project-related drawings.
- To interpret data, drawings and specifications to produce accurate drawings.
- To assist Steering manager in execution of project on all documentation.
- To assist Steering manager in preparation of final project documentation for submission.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure drawings are according to contract specifications and submitted timely.
- To update and maintain all CAD folder.
- Any ad-hoc projects and/or duties assigned.
- Diploma in Mechanical engineering or highly competence in CAD (min 2 years Experience).
- Background experience and process knowledge in the process, oil and gas industries are highly desirable.
- Must be able to understand engineering documents and translate the relevant specifications into the computer-aided software to produce the relevant drawings.
- A great team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Capability to work unsupervised for periods of time.
Please contact Ms. Kelly Toh at email@example.com