Job Opportunities at Winston Engineering
At Winston Engineering, we offer exciting career opportunities.
Talents of diverse backgrounds and cultures are welcomed to join our team.
Current Job Opening:
- Loading & unloading, receiving, storage, picking and packing activities.
- Make physical count of all goods received. Label it with Stock ID, Part Number, System Location & receiving date before storing it into the individual locations.
- Ensure all goods received are inspected and are in good quality; check for physical damage on equipment and packing.
- Issuing & packing of goods according to FIFO practices and to meet customer requirement for delivery.
- Label and mark all goods according to instruction from packing list before delivery.
- Maintain high accuracy of system inventory records and update system transactions timely.
- Check and verify goods for accuracy before delivery.
- Adopt good housekeeping and overall safety practice to achieve a well-organized and safe-working environment.
- Conduct periodic cycle counts and annual stock take.
- Assist whenever necessary in the delivery of goods.
- Secondary Education.
- With forklift license.
- Preferably with relevant experience.
- Able to handle heavy loads of goods.
Please contact Ms. Kelly Toh at email@example.com